Ever so often here at Yokubou we post things that aren’t strictly about Granrodeo or Kiiyan, but are related. And in this case, there’s a fun upcoming collaboration built around Kiiyan’s Bungo Stray Dogs character, real life poet Nakahara Chuuya.
Like Kiiyan, Nakahara hailed from Yamaguchi prefecture here in the west of Japan, and there is a museum dedicated to him in the capital city. This fall and winter, the Nakahara Chuuya Memorial Museum will be celebrating the 110th anniversary of Nakahara’s birth with a stamp rally, special goods and an exhibition of comic art featuring Nakahara (like Bungo Stray Dogs).
Fans will get a chance to visit several locations around the museum, in the Yudaonsen area of Yamaguchi city, collecting stamps. Once all the stamps are obtained, the stamp card can be exchanged for a gift (one card per person, please).
- Yudaonsen sightseeing excursion base facilities “footprint of the fox” (Nakajima Atsushi)
- Yudaonsen tourist information center (Akutagawa Ryunosuke)
- Fujimitsu-kai fūdō Yuda branch (Ougai Mori)
- Manabei (Dazai Osamu)
- The Chuya Nakahara Memorial Museum (Nakahara Chuya)
- Hot spring building (Santōka Taneda)
- Matsuda Shoei temple (Kunikida Doppo)
- Yamaguchi City central library (Miyazawa Kenji)
- JR Yuda-OnsenStation (Yosano Akiko)
Event: Stamp rally, exhibition
Location: Nakahara Chuuya Memorial Museum
〒753-0847 Yamaguchi-ken Yamaguchi-shi Yudaonsen1-11-21