VIP tickets are sold out for both days, but general admission tickets are still available. See this post for details.
Ticket Sale Date: 1/13/2018
Ticket Sale Time: 12:00 (Taiwan time) / 13:00 JST
Ticketing System: FamiTicket (this system does appear to accept foreign credit cards)
Ticket Prices: VIP (3,300 New Taiwan Dollars), General (2,500 NTD)
Note: VIP tickets will be the best, followed by Fan Club, then general
Granrodeo will be taking over Lantis Station Akihabara for the month of September to celebrate the upcoming G12 shows at the Budokan. There will be some exhibitions and activities for fans to enjoy.
- Costume Display — Kiiyan and e-zuka’s Pierrot Dancin’ outfits will be on display
- Music Videos — The station will be playing Granrodeo’s music videos
- CD Jackets — Photos of Granrodeo’s CD jackets will be on display
- Photograph Submission Campaign — Take a picture of yourself with the displays, tweet it with hashtag #GRANRODEO station and get retweeted by the Lantis Station official account (@lantisstation6)
- Follow & Retweet Campaign — Follow the official Lantis Station twitter account and retweet them for a chance at G12 tickets
Entry Period: 9/1/2017 @ 16: 00 ~ 9/10/2017 @ 23: 59
Award: “GRANRODEO LIVE 2017 G12 ROCK ☆ SHOW Danza Tatsunoki” tickets to the 9/22 (Friday) show (5 pairs)
Check out the Granrodeo site for more details and a map to the Lantis Station location.
Venue: Lantis Station Akihabara ( 3-1-16 Kaikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo AniOn STATION AKIHABARA)
Dates: 9/1 ~ 9/30
Several lotteries are taking place right now for general G12 tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at Zepp Sapporo for this weekend’s shows on the day of each show.
Sale time: 5/20 @ 17:00, 5:21 @ 15:00
Purchase place: Zepp Sapporo ticket box office
Price: 7000 yen (plus 500 yen cover charge at the door)
I know it’s last minute, but I have one Fan Club ticket — row Q, seat 41 — and one mobile site lottery ticket — standing #508 — available for this weekend’s outdoor show in Osaka. Just asking cover price for either, ¥7,020 (seated), ¥6,480 (standing). Would need to hand over on the day of the show — paypal or cash accepted. Thanks!
I have one ticket available for the GuraP & Rodeo show this Saturday, May 8th in Setagaya. It’s 8th row, and I’m only asking ticket price + fees (5378 yen). I also have one Fan Club ticket for the 7/32 Namba Hatch show, also for cost+ fees (7,240). If you’re interested in either ticket, please let me know.