Starting April 17th, the smartphone Yume 100 game will be featuring a collaboration with the Bungo Stray Dogs animation, and Kiiyan’s character Nakahara Chuuya’s character will appear at some point during the collaboration.
- Tower Record: L-size bromide
- TSUTAYA: L-size bromide
- HMV: L-size bromide
- Gamers: L-size bromide
- Amazon: L size bromide
- Rakuten Books: Postcard
- L-MART/A! SMART/Bandai Visual Club: 2 L-size bromides3
- Animate: B5 clear file
- Toranoana: L-size bromide
- Seven Net Shopping: L-size bromide
The Bungou Stray Dogs’ third season OP, 「セツナの愛」, will be released this spring in three editions: anime, regular and limited.
- <New Song>
- セツナの愛 (OFF VOCAL)
- <New Song> (OFF VOCAL)
Limited Live Serial Number
The CD will include a serial number for a special MTV-sponsored limited live (more info in another release)
Release Date: 5/8/2019
Limited Edition: CD+BD / 1,900円 (excluding tax)
Regular/Anime Editions: CD / 1,200円 (excluding tax)
NEWTYPE unveiled their 2018 anime awards, and Kiiyan/Granrodeo featured in several categories.
- Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple took 1st place for Best Movie
- Deadly Drive took 2nd place for Best Theme Song
- Kiiyan took 4th place for Best Male Seiyuu
- Nakahara Chuuya took 2nd place for Best Male Character
The full set of awards can be viewed here.