Details on the new Snapper model, including price, can be found on ESP’s website.
e-zuka posted some personal sight-seeing tips for Tokamachi to his blog this week.
Food: He says anywhere you go, the food’s going to be good, and to be sure to try the goods provided at the event by local vendors
1) Hatoya glasses studio (run by his cousin; he once bought a guitar and amp from here, so maybe a bit more than a glasses shop?)
2) Shimada Pharmacy (run by a friend who is in the GR copy band 「牛牛隊」; he appeared on the TBS GR show)
3) Atago kindergarten (where wee e-zuka attended)
4) Tokamachi elementary school (ditto; he says he had asthma as a kid and the climb to the school was hard)
5) Tokamachi gymnasium (where he played tennis) and the Tokamachi Municipal Hall (his last high school concert)
6) Suwa Jinja Shrine (his little sister was married here; and the family went to hatsumode here each year)
7) Tokamachi high school
8) Honjoin Gokoku temple
9) Echigo-Tsumari Cultural Hall (the venue!)
His full directions can be found in the blog entry.
e-zuka will be joining Takita Isamu for the last two dates of his Rising Moon Crescent tour which will be at The Live Station in Tokyo.
Tickets are still available for both shows via eplus. For more details and the ticket links, check out Takita’s blog.
Happy 51st birthday to Granrodeo’s maestro! Yesterday he visited the ESP e-zuka Museum, where he received a cake designed to look like a plate of curry, a nice card from Kiiyan and an ESP “らぶちゃき” (Love Chaki) guitar from the Ro-gumi members. The guitar is currently on display at the ESP museum, for those who’d like to see it.
e-zuka will be joining singer Yuka.i as part of a charity event for the children of Fukushima.
Event: ～福島の子ども達を救え！～ charity live
Time: 18:00 open / 19:00 start
Venue: Yokohama 7th AVENUE
Tickets: In advance 4500円 + 1 drink / At the door: 5000円 + 1 drink; to reserve, call 045-641-2484
e-zuka will guest on tonight and next week’s「SCREEN mode SOUL on the radio」 show, which can be listened to using the radjiko.jp app.ls
Show: 「SCREEN mode SOUL on the radio」
Air Dates/Time: 2/11/2018 @ 23:30～24:00 and 2/18/2018 @ 23:30～24:00
It seems that when Takita mentioned “sessions” in his blog, he meant live shows and not recording. And last night he revealed that he will be performing a pair of shows with two old friends, e-zuka and drummer Ichikawa Yoshihisa.
The three have played together previously as 「Punchline 」, with e-zuka providing both guitar and vocals. The April shows will be instrumental only, though.
There will be two sessions, one in Yotsuya and one in Yokohama. Reservations can be made for a single ticket via email.
For the Yotsuya show, use the club’s contact form to send the following information: show date, band name, your full name, email and phone number. Staff will contact those who submit requests within a few days.
For the Yokohama show, email requests here.
Takita Isamu presents: 「Punchline Experiment」
For more info: http://isamu6st.blog122.fc2.com/blog-entry-841.html