Order a copy of the upcoming “Kiiyan’s Carefree Walk in Yamaguchi” from Animate and get two bromides while supplies last.
In-store bonuses have been announced for the new single, 「Deadly Drive」.
- Animate: Jacket-sized drawing from series manga artist Harukawa Sango
- TSUTAYA: Drawing by character designer/chief animation director Nobuhiro Arai + Granrodeo postcard
- Tower Records: Granrodeo L-size bromide
- Gamers: Granrodeo L-size bromide
- HMV: Granrodeo L-size bromide
- WonderGOO/Shinseido: Granrodeo L-size bromide
- Bunkyodo/Animega: Granrodeo can badge 57 mm
- SevenNet shopping: Granrodeo L-size bromide
Fans who buy both 「Deadly Drive」 (limited edition first press only) and Luck Life’s ED single, are eligible for additional bonuses, including the below. Further information about other bonuses will be posted later.
- Animate: A4 clear file
- Chara-ani: Set of 2 postcards
- Animate: Copy sign & comment bromide (A pattern)
- Chuo Shoten Comi Comi Studio: Copy sign & comment Bromide (B Pattern)
- Stella Worth: Copy sign & comment bromide (C Pattern)
- Amazon: Copy sign & comment bromide (D Pattern)
- TSUTAYA RECORDS (※ some shops excluded) & TSUTAYA Online: Copy sign & comment bromide (E pattern)