September is upon us, which means fall — and G10 — aren’t far away. And the sooner everyone has their cards to me, the sooner I can decide on a photo album and get things together.
So far I have cards from Canada, Hong Kong, Hungary, Singapore and the Philippines. I know there’s many more countries with Rodeo Boys and Rodeo Girls, so I hope to hear fro more of you soon!
10th anniversary project
What you need to do:
- Pick out a postcard from your home town/province/country; try to pick ones that are standard postcard sizes, as it’ll be easier to present them.
- Write/sketch your message on the back. Please be polite, of course. Japanese, simple English, greetings in your native language, however you’d like to congratulate them and say thank you for 10 years of awesome music.
- Please message me privately for my mailing address.
- Mail the postcard, along with any small gift you might want to send, to me. Please put the postcard in an envelope, rather than addressing it to me. (This will give you more room to write, and saves me from marking out my address on each card).
- Please get all postcards to me by October 1, 2015. I will try to send a reminder once a month or so.
What I will do:
- Collect all the cards and organize them in a binder/folder designed for this gift; put any gifts in a gift bag
- Get a world map and mark where each contributor is from
- Hand-deliver the postcards, maps, gifts to G10 and put them in the gift box for GRANRODEO as a whole.